Have you ever wondered what would happen in the event of a zombie apocalypse? Maybe you fancy yourself a survivor, or you’re just all too aware that you’d be lucky to make it to the end of the first day.
There are many places where you can get information for zombie survival, the CDC for example.
This year I’m releasing an old novel with a new look and title. Rise of the One-Eyed King will be released as Children of Ruin. May 1st the paperback comes out, followed soon by an audio book and a choose your own adventure app for your mobile device!
To celebrate, just for fun, I asked several author friends to take this quiz and use their results as inspiration on what makes them a good (or terrible) candidate for a zombie apocalypse colony. Over the next few weeks I’ll be posting their responses.
How would I fair in a zombie apocalypse?
(1) I have some basic martial arts skills.
(2) I can shoot a bow with accuracy.
(3) I can fish and filet a fish.
(4) I have a dog. (Well, okay, a pekingese.)
(5) I can camp. (But I better not wear the rainbow pants that weren’t even cool in 1986 when this photo was taken.)
So, I must have done well on the quiz, right? RIGHT? Sigh. Nope.
I suppose “heroic death” is better than “tripped while running” in a zombie apocalypse.
Take the quiz and let me know how you did!